Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Cycling
Went cycling at Pulau Ubin yesterday with Min and the Teh Tarik Gang. The last time I went Pulau Ubin was in secondary during St John hike. Nothing much has changed there. It was raining by the time we got there, so the tracks were pretty muddy. After the whole thing, everyone of us were splattered with mud. Luckily there weren't many mosquitoes around. On the whole it was quite fun. It was my 2nd cycling trip! The 1st one was the night cycling with the windsurfers. If the night cycling were to be considered as a test of endurance, then this Pulau Ubin one was a test of difficulty - terrain test. The tracks were so bumpy and slopy that I had to keep getting down to push my bicycle. Guess I still need to brush up on my cycling skills. Can't wait for the next cycling 'test'.

No comments: