Friday, February 06, 2004

YPP (Don't ask me what does it stand for)
Just met up with my YPP gang recently TWICE within 2 weeks. We must have missed one another really much cos we din meet up for 5 years after we graduate from Dunman. But even so, the 8 of us din change a bit except maybe for our appearances. We're still as noisy, crazy, BHB, dirty-minded and crude as ever. We were from the same secondary 1 and 2 class. Our gang was first formed on the first 2 weeks of Sec 1 when we were at the stone tables in Old Dunman waiting for our Home Econs lesson. There, our Miss Sharon started to pop a question: "Hey gals, you noe what is rubber?" Well, that's it. I'm rather proud to say that I was the first to react to her question. And all thanks to this "rubber" as a ice breaker, the gang was formed. We were the most outrageous gers in our class then. I could never forget the times we had together teasing one another about our crushes, singing do-rae-mi song together, starting chain letters, striding across the basketball courts abreast in a line of 8 and disallowing anyone to walk in between us. Once we even wrote love letters to our seniors on V-Day but as a prank (eg. with lines like "I love your height" to a very short senior). Those were the days. Without this gang, I think my secondary days would not be so colourful and fun.

No comments: