Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Dilemma
Just finished printing my report without proofreading it.. I'm jus too sian to look at the report and jus want to end my misery of the past few weeks. Printed 100 pages!!! Cos need to print 2 copies.. poor printer.. n i actually bought a new colour cartridge at $46.50 just to print this report.. This HYP is burning my pocket man...
Anyway.. back to topic.. I'm in a dilemma right now whether to go to sleep or to go straight to school and hand up my reports. Judging from my incoherent ramblings, I think I need some sleep.. But then again, once I sleep, I think I would miss the 5pm deadline for submission.. Oh no.. what should I do?

*************************************************

Hee.. Jus back from submitting my reports. In the end went to sleep first, din sleep well though. So happy that this is over.. erm.. actually not quite yet.. still got what my prof called the "tomatoes-throwing session" aka the 3-hour HYP presentation. But I shall take a mini break for the time being.. heh

Important dates
2 April: CS4250 Presentation
7 April: HYP Presentation
17 April: CS4250 Exam

No comments: