Sunday, April 18, 2004

Finally finished my last exam! So happy... Overall quite a crappy day today. Slept 3 hrs before hand and woke up at 6 plus to prepare myself for this last exam.. Sort of paranoid cos scared of being late and missing it and then have to retain for another sem (cold sweat). Paper wasn't as difficult as previous sems but I'm not that hopeful for the essay question though.
Met up with crappy gb and zm for lunch. End up laffing n crapping over the most trivial stuff and doing some silly actions again.. Then went to "ka jiao" them at central library (i think it's only my 2nd or 3rd time stepping there throughout my 4 years in NUS :P). Quite a great way to signify my last day of school by being the ONLY person going to central library and NOT studying.. heh.
Then went swimming n relaxing at jacuzzi with my sis at temasek club, but due to my laziness n sleepiness i only swam 2 laps :P. Most of the time we were jus soaking water and talking our sista stuff and gossips.. We went shopping after that and i bought one bikini on sale (actually the rest of the designs were not that nice, but i managed to dig out one i like, yeah).
Having cooped up at home for so many days, quite glad that I can finally unwind le.. Next up: Going KL-Penang on Mon and coming Taiwan trip in mid-May! Can't wait hee...

No comments: