Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Woo-hoo!! HYP presentation is over!!! It's definitely not as bad as I thought, mainly because I've got 2 very nice professors as my evaluators. The first one (he wore pink! how cool) actually read thru my hyp report and noe what my report is talking abt!!! I thought my report was kinda hopeless.. and no one would quite understand it. I'm so gan dongz man.. bet my own supervisor din even read thru my report and even noe exactly about my stuff. And he actually pointed out some minor errors in my report like numbering my subsection wrongly etc and told mi there's no much grammatical errors in it. He even offered to email mi those minor mistakes so that I could make the necessary changes b4 submitting the final digital copy. He was so smiley and friendly and encouraging throughout the presentation. Just hope he'll be just as lenient when he gives the grade. As for the other prof, he came only at the last half an hour of the time slot and was so rushed for time that he din ask much questions. In fact the presentation with him was only 10 min. Somehow I got the feeling that he dun understand my presentation at all. He's an ang-moh so he might not understand my english just like I dun understand his. Not too optimistic about the grade he giving mi, but heard from frens he's quite lenient. So hopefully can get good grade bah.. a B will suffice hee.. I'm easily contented.

No comments: