Monday, July 05, 2004

Bad days
Yesterday
- not enuff sleep, woke up late, late in my appointment;
- quarrelled with my sis over stupid matters;
- forgot to bring my EZ-link card and i had no coins too;
- met up with the YPPs and the first thing they saw mi was to ask about my scars...sigh;
- IE got invalid page fault, cannot open new IE windows, cannot ctrl-F, took mi quite a while to solve it..
Today
- laptop caused short-circuit and this short-circuit made mi miss the Greek goal live on TV (felt like there's some Amelie out there playing a prank on mi);
- Portugal lost and I lost my bet;
- job put on hold further cos CFO on leave til end of month... sian.. dunno shd i wait or shd i job-search again;
- kena mosquito bites;
- toto lost $ too;
- laptop got new problem, startup super long. haven't find the cause and the solution for it;

saw this malay guy who was screaming in tampines mall. apparently he was quarrelling with his gf and he was venting his frustrations. feel like screaming myself too. but dun have the guts to do so in public. mabbe should go to the beach.

No comments: