Thursday, July 22, 2004

Dilemma
I really really have no idea whether to wait for the startup company's offer or to accept the internship offer. Even now with only like half a day left to decide, I'm still not sure what I want. For the past few days I had been weighing the pros and cons of each and making up my mind only to waver after that. I have only myself to blame for this fix.
Zombie
Had only 2 hours of sleep. Awakened by my sis who was furious at me for returning home late. Couldn't get back to sleep now with so many stuff on my mind. Sigh.
Orchard
Yday was an everyone-was-at-orchard day. Met up with bq and babe. Saw jm with his hall pple. Saw vincent just when mi and babe were toking abt him (cao cao!). Saw gb and zm. Met the long-time-no-see da niu for dinner while babe went for hers and bq went for his with qy n co. Met up with min n sz after that at zouk. Saw ronald there.
Mambo
Finally went mambo yday after a gap for about 3 years. Had no intention of clubbing at all til suddenly everyone just happened to jio. Had fun with min, da niu, sz and ronald aka the cheongster aka my dancing partner (gasp! da niu actually jokingly said b4 hand that we might bum into him and we did!). The crowd was quite young though and we felt we were the oldest pple ard there. But who cares? We're young at heart. :p

No comments: